Port Elizabeth Rental Rates – Click here to view fleet.
Enquiries email@example.com Or Call us on 041 581 4904 for our daily specials on long term car rental.
Send all your Car Rental Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
After selecting a reputable rental company like Pace Car Rental Port Elizabeth you can start to compare rates. When comparing rates for your Jozi Car Rental there are three factors you should consider:
– Vehicle type : Are you getting the vehicle you need, do you need a trunk/boot, do you require a rental car with power steering, aircon etc.
– Waivers : What excess do you require for your rental car, this makes a big difference
for your rental quotation.
– Free kilometres: In some car rental deals, you get the car cheap but no free kilometres. In other cases, you pay more but get unlimited kilometres. You need to choose the best option for your car rental needs.
Rates Effective: 08 April 2019 – 14 November 2019
We pick up and drop off at Cape Town International Airport and Port Elizabeth Airport. Because our locations are just off-airport, we do not charge an airport surcharge.
Car Rental Port Elizabeth Rates Include:
– Daily Rate – 200kms free per day
– Between 7 & 30 days Rate – 200kms free per day
– Monthly Rental Rate – 3000kms per month
– Collision Damage Waiver (liability above)
– Theft Waiver (liability above)
– Value Added Tax at 15%
Port Elizabeth Car Hire Rates Exclude:
– Delivery and collection fee, R280 within 25km, R320 within 50km & R350 after hours, R400 after hours within 50km
– Toll fees or other similar fees incurred by user plus admin fee of R50 if tolls used
– All liabilities as above
– Additional Driver – R250.00 per additional driver
– GPS rental R80 per day or R320 per month
– Optional equipment (ie baby seats – R300)
– Personal insurance of any nature
– Traffic fine handling fee R280.00
– Claim handling fee – R550.00 per incident
– Contract fee – R75.00 (per rental agreement)
– Cross Border surcharge R1350.00 (Once off)
– Changeover fee if vehicle is found to be in good condition R350
– Changeover free of charge if mechanical issues with vehicle
– A fee of R250 is applicable for international clients who require a refund to be done into an international account
PACE reserves the right: To replace vehicle models with similar specifications. Our Insurance does not cover – Gravel Roads/Glass/Tyres/Rims/Negligence. Acceptance of waivers limits the renter’s liability to the compulsory liabilities as above. Should the waiver be declined, the hirer is responsible for the full value of the vehicle.