Saving Money Monthly on Long Term Car Rental
At Pace Car Rental we always go the extra mile in order to ensure client satisfaction, saving our customers money on their monthly car rentals is just one of the ways we achieve this. We save our clients money on monthly car hire in the following ways:
– We charge a contract fee in the first month only; thereafter you will only be charged the monthly car hire price.
– Unlike other companies, once your rental goes over 30 days, you will be charged pro-rata for the extra days, for example, if your car rental is 2 months and 14 days, you will not be charged the daily rate for the extra days, but the pro-rata rate.
– Pace Car Rental does not charge extra fees on long-term car rentals like airport surcharge or tourism levies, you pay the price quoted only.
– Pace Car Rental orders large volumes of new cars directly from the manufacturers and we are therefore able to negotiate good prices, which we pass onto our customers.
Monthly Car Hire Payment Options
Pace Car Rental accepts all forms of payment on our long-term car rentals, ranging from credit card, cash, EFTs and debit cards. You will need to pay for the first month’s rental as well as the excess deposit upfront. When paying for your long term car rental, you will be required to supply the following:
– Driver’s license
– Copy of ID
– Credit card or Proof of Payment
We will deliver your car within 10 km’s of our depot in Johannesburg for FREE if your rental is longer than 3 months. These areas include:
– Edenvale / Bedfordview
In Durban, we have offices in La Lucia and can deliver to the greater Durban area if required, and again, delivery is free if you are renting for 3 months or longer.
We also have offices in Port Elizabeth, Walmer and Cape Town right at the Airport Industria that can assist you with a wide range of long term car hire options at the same knockout rates!
For more information on our long term car rental options call our national call centre on 011 262 5500 or send your inquiries to email@example.com